Monday, July 12, 2010

M.I.A.

Many apologies for my unexplained absence! The past two and a half weeks have been somewhat of a blur... Between our dog getting some weird skin disease, the fiance traveling for work, me traveling for work, both of us traveling for the fourth of July holiday, landscaping and company, I have neglected many areas of my life, including my blog! Good news though, I think my life is going to slow down for the next couple of weeks so I can get myself back on a workout schedule, a cooking schedule and writing more frequently. (Applause!)

In the midst of everything, I have gotten a bunch of great ideas for the wedding and made a few decisions. Here's a sneak peak of some of my upcoming posts:

  • Head table decor
  • The guys' tuxes 
  • Invitation ideas
  • Program Ideas
  • The girls' dresses 
and.... Drum Roll...

MY DRESS!!! Yes, I found it this weekend. So, stay tuned and I will post some pictures. :)

1 comment: