Tuesday, November 16, 2010

There Goes My Chance At Queen...


Did anyone else have a crush on him when they were younger?


I did.

(Sigh) There goes my chance at queen… Good thing I found my prince a long time ago.


Good thing I found my prince already. :)


Is anyone else obsessed with the Royal family? I don’t know why, but they fascinate me… Now that William and Kate have officially announced their engagement, I am even more intrigued!!! Earlier this year I was fixated with the Chelsea Clinton wedding and even got my veil inspiration from her. Now I am dying to see what colors Kate picks, what type of dress she chooses, what their first song will be - knowing everything they do will be gorgeous and classic.

You gotta respect this chick


– she waited eight years for a ring!!! I was getting antsy at the one year mark! (Patience is not a word that is commonly associated with me.)

On another coincidental note, my parents got married the same year as Diana and Charles. Now Bryan and I will get married the same year as Kate and William… Not sure that actually means anything expect that I should find a hobby other than stalking celebrities online. 

5 comments:

  1. They facinate me too!!!! I am getting married in the Summer of 2011 and I can't wait to hear all about their wedding. You're right! It will be gorgeous and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been sorta fascinated for a while, but I can feel myself getting so wrapped into Kate (Catherine?) and William's tale now.. their wedding is going to mag.ni.fi.cent. Can't wait to see it all :)) And? She's gorgeous. Love her style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I didn't really think much about them, but I'm oddly excited about their wedding! And she is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There exists not female while in the entire world evening dress factory who isn't going to seem very good in an A-line skirt. evening dresses factory This forgiving minimize hides a multitude of sins that a tighter skirt would reveal. evening dresses sellers

    ReplyDelete